Monday, October 22, 2007

As if I haven't been busy enough...

Oh yeah...did I mention that the website I've been working on for what seems like eternity is now, officially, an online jewelry store?!! All of the necessary steps have been taken to take orders, process credit cards, and provide trackable shipping, among other things.

Inventory posting has been slow-going, since a) I have only small blocks of time to devote to uploading photos, and b) I have to work around the house and my full time job.

But I am totally stoked that my business is finally, officially up and running.

You can check it out by following the link at the top right hand side of the page that says Allie Perry Designs.

Here are some of the pieces you'll find there:





Please check the store often, as I will constantly be adding new pieces. If you have any suggestions for pieces you'd like to see, please let me know.

And if you like what you see, tell your friends!

2 comments:

sydelbow said...

carpet?

we have to get you a backdrop.
also this girl i kinda know puts dimes in a lot of photos to show size. the end.

Allie said...

it's actually sand...what I need more than a backdrop is a lightbox.

so if you find around $800 lying on the ground somewhere and you decide you don't want it, let me know.

I thought about the dime thing, but no professional jewelry site I've seen has any coinage in their photographs. Plus, when you viewed the first page in any category, all you would see is a million dimes.