Wednesday, May 16, 2007

What not to ask your (female) coworker.

I'm at work today, at the sink, washing my hands. Nothing interesting, until the guy washing his hands next to me turns and says, "So, how much do you weigh?"

What?

This is the same guy who told me he liked my nose.

After I picked my jaw up off of the floor, I explained to him that you do not ask a lady her weight. He asked if it was all right to ask a woman her age. I said no, never ask a woman her weight or age. So he asked if it was ok to ask a woman's height.

He then proceeded to guess my weight (correct) and height (incorrect).

Who is this guy?

He already checked out my nose. Now he's asking my weight and height? I feel like I am being studied for some sort of experiment.

The worst part is that his workstation is right next to mine.

I am surrounded by freaks.

2 comments:

sydelbow said...

Next weird question, you need to ask ".... WHY? Does this in some way have to do with jewelry?"

Allie said...

Yeah, seriously.