Saturday, July 19, 2008

100 Things You May Not Know About Me

1.  Blue is my favorite color.

2.  I love to travel.

3.  I have spent somewhere around 20 hours underwater as a certified Scuba Diver.

4.  I love football, specifically the New York Giants.

5.  I have a scar on my right knee that is shaped just like Woodstock, Snoopy's friend.

6.  I love balloons.

7.  The first (and only) gymnastics team I was on was an All-American team.

8.  I once had B/Yamagata virus, along with only 5 other people in my entire town of 125,000.

9.  Photography is my favorite hobby.

10.  Acoustic guitar music is one of my favorite sounds.

11.  I love the smell of fresh cut grass.

12.  I love being barefoot, and was for my high school and college graduations, and my wedding.

13.  I love to sing.  In the shower, in the car, at work, everywhere!

14.  I sing and dance to the radio while I drive.

15.  I played division two volleyball as a middle hitter/middle blocker.

16.  I hit three home runs in my three year, fast-pitch softball career.

17.  I love the ocean.

18.  In college, I sang the national anthem at all of my home volleyball games.  Some as a duet.

19.  I am not a trusting person.

20.  I have never broken a bone.

21.  I graduated college a semester early.

22.  I missed graduating cum laude by .07 points.

23.  I have a B.S. in Studio Art with a specialization in Jewelry and Silversmithing. 

24.  I got engaged when I was 22.

25.  I got married when I was 24.

26.  I do not like babies.

27.  I make stained glass.

28.  I love trap shooting.

29.  My favorite gun to shoot is a .357 magnum.

30.  I have 7 tattoos.

31.  I have never lived alone.

32.  Friends is my favorite show of all time.

33.  Filet mignon, medium rare, is my favorite food.

34.  Shirley temples are my favorite drink.

35.  I only had two wisdom teeth.

36.  I no longer have them.

37.  I am 2 years and 8 months younger than my only sister.

38.  I do not drink alcohol.

39.  I do not wear makeup.

40.  I have donated 10" of my hair, twice, to Locks of Love.

41.  I once dressed as a chicken to promote a car wash.

42.  I bought my first house, with my husband, when I was 26.

43.  I installed the cabinets in my kitchen, with my husband.

44.  I did all of the finish carpentry in the kitchen and bathroom in my house.

45.  I love fire.

46.  When I was in fourth grade I made it the city-wide spelling bee and was eliminated on my first word, "beginner".

47.  In fifth grade, I was the first female student body president in my elementary school's history.

48.  I had blue hair for a year.

49.  I get extremely nervous when I sing in front of people.

50.  I love sunshine.

51.  My biggest pet peeve is inconsideration.

52.  Four people (and counting) besides myself have tattoos that I designed.

53.  I am not as secure as I seem.

54.  I find pleasure in the simplest of things.

55.  I pick my nose.  People who say they don't, lie.

56.  My first concert was New Kids On The Block.

57.  My laziness keeps me from living up to my potential.

58.  I did not get the chicken pox until I was 12.

59.  Rent is my favorite play.

60.  I love shooting stars.

61.  I got straight A's in elementary school except for one B from my fourth grade teacher who gave it to me because she felt I should know what it was like to get a B.

62.  I love to sleep in.  Like, till noon at the earliest.

63.  I have had one emergency surgery (ureteroscopy) , one laser procedure (extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy) and several hospital stays for kidney stones.

64.  I once got a paper cut on my eye.

65.  I can cross one eye.

65.  I bite my nails.

66.  I rock when I sit, even when I'm not in a rocking chair.

67.  If I could have one super power, it would me mind-control.

68.  My husband is my best friend.

69.  I like to bake.

70.  I am a picky eater.

71.  I love folk music.

72.  I love being outside.

73.  If I plug my nose and exhale, air comes out of my right eye.

74.  I can curl my lip, Elvis style, on both sides of my mouth.

75.  I prefer odd numbers.

76.  I hate getting water splashed on my face.

77.  I wear contact lenses.

78.  I do not believe in god.

79.  I love riding motorcycles.

80.  I can throw a perfect spiral.

81.  I like cartoons.

82.  I can sew.

83.  I once drove a back hoe.

84.  A five pointed star is my favorite shape.

85.  I own leather pants.

86.  Diamond is my favorite gemstone, followed by Tanzanite.

87.  I can peel an egg and keep the shell in one piece.

88.  My dreams are so vivid that sometimes I think they are real.

89.  I have dreams with places or buildings that I've never seen, and end up seeing those things in real life.

90.  I like to read.

91.  I enjoy projects that have a lot of fine detail.

92.  I hate the color red.

93.  I love my mac.

94.  I love my digital SLR.

95.  Walking barefoot in the sand always relaxes me, no matter how stressed I am.

96.  I have my own business.

97.  I love gargoyles.

98.  When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a bird.

99.  I once had box seats behind home plate at Yankee Stadium.

100.  I have driven a Porsche.

No comments: