Friday, September 26, 2008

Bad Blogger.

I realize I have been neglecting my blog as of late. I did cheat a little by posting several youtube videos that helped me waste some time the other night.

Admit it, you liked them.

I promise you I have several posts at least partly written that are saved as drafts and waiting to be finished and published. Generally I update my blog on my days off, but this coming week my day off will be devoted to creating an entirely new website for my store. I know, I know...I've already completely redesigned my website once already. But I was never as happy with it as I felt I could have been, plus it's wicked expensive to host my online store where I do now. I have since discovered a new site that has great layouts (so I don't have to stress out over creating my own) and is totally affordable. I will have to switch to using paypal as a means to accept credit cards, which I am not totally sold on, but I can't ignore the savings I will see by switching sites. As soon as it is up, I will post a link here so you can go check it out for yourself. I will be begging everyone I know for input as well as help spreading the word, so be prepared. ;)

As for right now, I am very tired. For the past few weeks (this week having been the worst) I have been battling what I am almost positive is another kidney stone. I drink a lot, I pee a lot, and in between I curl up in a little ball on the couch under my blanket with my dog next to me. Thank god at least my favorite tv shows have started back up again and can act as a very good distraction.

This weekend I will be going apple and pumpkin picking in Vermont with some friends, so cross you fingers that my damn kidney simmers down a bit and gives me a weekend off.

I have the itch again for another tattoo. I'll keep you posted.

This coming April I will be turning 30. To celebrate, Joe and I will be going to Las Vegas. Not so much to gamble- more to just walk around slack-jawed and starry eyed at all of the shiny objects and sparkling lights. Also to hike Red Rocks and visit the Hoover Dam. Anyway, if you have been there, and have any ideas for must-stay hotels or must do activities, let me know.

For now, that is all.

Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

1 comment:

amy said...

You're going to Las vegas? ANd you're not coming to visit ME?!?!?!?!? Salt Lake City is not that far away you know....and i live even about 20 minutes closer to las vegas than salt lake city...so i think we should try to see each other. or at least think about it. or at least if you end up going to nevada and you don't see me, think about me!!