Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Busy little bee

Hey.

In the past few weeks I have not been great at keeping my blog up to date. Just so you know, there are many posts coming. I think they will be entertaining, since in the past few weeks I have been to Chicago, gone to a Blackhawks game & a wedding, been curling (yes, curling, like in the olympics with the rocks and the brooms), and become She-Ra Princess of Power.

I am dead serious.

Joe was He-Man.

We also managed to cut all of the remaining tiles for the kitchen, although we have yet to grout. I have been steadily adding inventory to my online store. Also, I have picked up a new addiction to caramel steamers from Starbucks. Those Halloween decorations I started? Yeah, I never had time to finish them. Maybe next year. The Giants lost to the Cowboys, somehow, which is bad. But a shiny new Taco Bell opened right down the street from me, which has me stoked.

That's pretty much it.
As if that weren't enough.

I promise new posts soon, complete with pictures.

No comments: