Sunday, April 29, 2007

I finally have a blog.

Yes. It's true. I finally have a blog. And for no reason in particular really. Who knows what you'll find when you visit. Joe and I are remodeling our house, so there's a good chance you'll stumble upon a house update. Or maybe you'll find some of my recent photos. And as Joe and I go on our little adventures, I can let you live vicariously through my blog. Other than that, it's pretty much a crap shoot. Now you can keep tabs on me as much (or little!) as you'd like. Welcome to my world!

2 comments:

sydelbow said...

Hi Al. Welcome to Blogger. I have an account here but don't use it other than to comment. But woohoo! If you need to host pictures somewhere that will let you hotlink them here, let me know. Should be supereasy.

Allie said...

I don't know what that means, but thank you. :)